- Enforce Olmstead
- Increase the availability of housing
- Increase the availability of community-based health and behavioral health services
- Increase compliance with established accessibility requirements
- Stop discriminatory use of the criminal legal system
- Increase support of and reduce barriers to meeting basic needs
- Increase access to good, meaningful education free from segregation and violence
- Accessibility of Digital Spaces
- Equity Mobility Access (EMA) Streets and Transit
- Power Building and Other Equity Work
- Board and Advisory Council Priority: Build Community to Fight Stigma and Discrimination
Factors for modifying the above:
- Disability Rights Washington has capacity to complete the new intervention type for the proposed case or project.
- Disability Rights Washington would have a unique role in the proposed case or project.
- The issue presented by the case or project is an advocacy opportunity that Disability Rights Washington was not aware of during its priority setting process.
Modification to these priorities:
- Additions or deletions to the priorities must be reviewed by the Joint Planning and Evaluation Committee (JPEC) and the appropriate advisory council(s) and approved by the Board of Directors.