Partner with DRW as a Town Hall Event Sponsor
Disability Rights Washington (DRW) is the one advocacy agency advocating for the rights of the over 900,000 people with disabilities in Washington. DRW is partnering with Town Hall to present this speaker series to amplify the issues impacting people with disabilities in Seattle. By partnering with us to sponsor this event, you will raise the awareness of critical issues impacting people with disabilities, you will demonstrate your commitment to advancing the rights of people with disabilities, and you will connect to the broader community of people with disabilities and their allies.
Thank you for your support! Unable to attend and you’d still like to support DRW? You can make a donation here! 
Friend Level $1,000
- Name listing on event invitations, DRW’s website event page, and day-of event signage
- Facebook post acknowledging your organization’s support
- Four event tickets
Advocate Level $2,500
- Logo placement on event invitations, DRW’s website event page, and day of
- Facebook posting acknowledging your organization’s support
- Eight event tickets
Partner Level $5,000
- All Advocate level benefits for one event PLUS
- On-stage acknowledgement at the Partner level during the event
- Twelve event tickets
Presenter Level $10,000
- All Advocate level benefits for all three events and most prominent logo
- On-stage acknowledgement at all three events at the Presenter level
- Three individual Facebook postings highlighting your organization’s support
- Fifteen event tickets to each event
If you’re ready to sponsor, you can fill out the form here:
Thank you for your interest in sponsoring DRW at Town Hall! We will be in touch soon!
Disability Rights Washington is a 501(c)(3) organization. Your contribution is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. EIN: 91-0956784.