- Advocate for every community to have accessible sidewalks, crosswalks and transit stops.
- Advocate for the construction of sidewalks and curb ramps and installation of accessible pedestrian signals, with a focus on areas adjacent to transit stops, schools and community centers.
- Advocate for the public maintenance of sidewalks and paths to repair cracks and remove debris and snow/ice.
- Advocate for reliable public transit service in every community, prioritizing the needs of transit-reliant BIPOC and low-income disabled people.
- Advocate for additional progressive revenue to increase transit service areas and frequency, and to support fare-free service that would reduce enforcement disparities and the criminalization of poverty.
- Advocate for additional transit service in lower-cost exurban and rural areas where many low-income disabled and BIPOC people live because of exploding housing costs in urban areas with more reliable transit service.
- Eliminate drivers license requirements in job postings for positions that don’t require driving in both public and private employers.
- Equitable New Mobility:
- Ensure on-demand transportation options such as ride hailing & taxis are accessible for disabled and low-income riders and caregivers.
- Ensure delivery robots and micromobility create benefits instead of additional burdens for disabled, BIPOC, low-income and immigrant Washingtonians.