Fair Housing Services, King County Office of Civil Rights – Discrimination Complaint


Information about how to file a discrimination complaint with the King County Office of Civil Rights, including a link to the online complaint form, and what happens after a complaint is filed can be found here. Information in Spanish is also available here.

Tools to Help You Category: