Give autonomy, freedom and dignity
Disability Rights Washington (DRW) appreciates donations of any size to further the work discussed on this website and its other platforms.
If your employer is willing to multiply your generosity, please email a completed matching gift form from your employer to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to DRW, 315 Fifth Avenue South, Suite 850, Seattle, WA 98104.
If you would like to know how to include DRW in your estate planning, please contact us at the email or street address above.
DRW is an independent, private, non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation operating in Washington State and donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law. DRW tax identification number is 91 0956784. When we receive your donation, we will provide you a receipt for your records.
Donate through Amazon
Examples of how donations are used
- $50 paid for advocacy to assure safe surroundings for a person sexually assaulted by a care provider.
- $100 paid for training a group of people with disabilities about their right to vote, and how to request and use accessible voting options.
- $250 paid for an attorney to assist six individuals to understand their legal rights, and develop a self advocacy plan to enforce those rights.
- $500 paid for amendment of a bill to make sure a new law adequately protects people with disabilities for years to come.
- $1000 paid for an amicus resulting in a mother obtaining a communication facilitator as an accommodation in a family law case.
All dollar figures based on 2010 advocacy results.
Thank you for your support.